Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sun., July 19, 2015 CAS Wetlands

I sure am having quite a bit of fun with this new stamp set by Theresa Momber. CAS cards are so easy to create with these stamps.  I am glad you stopped by to check out my latest!

Here is another using The Wetlands stamp set, along with a speech bubble.  I used GKD glitter on the bug's wings, to add some sparkle! This was a card I cut out with a Spellbinder die, and decided to use it as a frame .  I just love the added dimension in this sample.


Thanks for visiting today.  This is going to be given to someone very special!

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

You are rocking the cards with this set!

Rosie Guiher said...

Great cas cards karen. I love the second one how did you do that.It beautifully simple but oh so nice........lol, just can't think today!
Thanks for the nice comment on my cards.

Total Pageviews