Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17, 2015 Reminds me of High School- "Top O' the Morning to Ya"

Since I graduated from St. Patrick Academy, back in '69 - these Irish colors have always been important to me.  I always have fun working with the Green and Gold !!! Oh, and then there are the Shamrocks!!!!  Yippee!
 On a side note, our class was the last one before they closed and tore down the building. That was so sad, but the nice thing are the wonderful friendships that are still there almost 50 years later.
By most standards it was a small school of only about 600 girls.  Only 133 graduated with us that last year!  Fabulous memories, I tell ya!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card! Might not be able to comment over the next 2 weeks - we are trailer traveling -- see you when I get back~

Cheri said...

LOL, Karen! Great memories to treasure, for sure! 50 years????? But it only seems like yesterday! I graduated in '66. Your card is a gem!

Total Pageviews