Friday, August 1, 2014

Welcome August 1, 2014 VERTICAL GREETINGS 2

This is a quick card I put together today using Theresa Momber's Vertical Greeting 2 stamp set that I got from Gina K Designs.  This was so easy and fun to whip up!

The branch was cut out using my Vagabond and a die that I have laying around my work area. Sorry that I cannot give credit to the brand of this die, because I really don't remember their name!
 I used that pretty green CS from Gina K Designs.  The sentiment and the bird are from the Vertical Greetings 2 stamp set and I colored the bird with my Copic markers.  I popped up the top half of the bird for dimension.  The sentiment was layered on the same green CS. 
I hope this has given you some ideas for creating an easy peasy card!


2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE.THE.BIRD!

Cheri said...

Super cute card, Karen! I love the idea of the flourish for a "branch".

Total Pageviews