Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The March STV Kit 4-22-2014

I have two cards to showcase today and I am thinking that I am repeating myself. I am just glad that I was able to post these photos at all!
The weather here is finally more Spring like, and that sure makes me smile, after the long winter we had.  Thanks for stopping by today. I will have a new creation for tomorrow-promise!

                                                                      


                                                                               

                                                                              

2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Love how simple yet stunning your cards are Karen.
Karen some of the words on the left are missing, not sure if it is just me. Great to see you posting.
Hugs Rosie

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful cards MF - Glad to see you playing more~

Total Pageviews