Friday, November 5, 2010

An "Attitude" Award

I sure hope it is for a good attitude, not a bad one- LOL.


 

I feel so honored to have received this award from my friend and fellow blogger, Kay S.  Part of the award is that I have to tell three things that make me different from everyone else. Let's see . . .
1.  Unlike Kay, I cannot sing at all.  Seriously! I don't even sing in the shower-
      I would scare myself-LOL.
2.   I like going to the dentist- I was a dental assistant for 20+ years,  I know what is going to be done-so, no fear.
3.  I remarried on my 50th birthday to the sweetest guy- best birthday ever! What a party!!!! My son gave me away,  my daughter was my Maid of Honor, and my granddaughter, my bridesmaid.

Now I need to pass this award along to five other bloggers.
I choose:

Be sure to visit these blogs with 'tude and don't miss the Digi's With Attitude Challenge Blog for some fun challenges and prizes.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for the award, Karen! I'm going to have to think about what I have that might be different from others. Hmmm! I have to think some more on that one. But I do appreciate the blog award!

sassyb07 said...

wow Karen, Congratulations on your blog award and
thank so very much for choosing me and my blog.
I'm not too sure if there are 3 things that are different about me but I'll put my thinking cap on, LOL!
hugs, Valerie

Vicki Dutcher said...

Thanks my friend! I adore getting this blog award! You are catching on to blogging just like I knew you would! I can't keep up so I will generally say - AWESOME cards so far! (I did go back and see what I missed~~dang girl you are as busy as me LOL)

Becky said...

Thanks so much Karen, but I already received 2 :).

Total Pageviews